Do you have:
- a wardrobe full of clothes and nothing to wear?
- limited time to shop for yourself?
- a budget, but love to look stunning?
- trouble finding clothes you really like?
- shopping mistakes in your wardrobe?
“My style was shaped by years of trial and
error, and the advice of a great stylist, Susan Axford, who used
to be the NZ Herald’s fashion editor. She did my colours,
body shape, proportions, everything from what hem length suits
to what neckline is most flattering. I can now sweep into
a shop, have a quick glance down the racks to see if there’s
anything worth trying on and when the shop assistant says ‘this
would look great on you’ I can tell her, with confidence
why it wouldn’t. I now know why perfectly good clothing
hangs in my wardrobe unworn, and how to fix the problem.”
- Jane Phare, editor who launched Viva, NZ
Herald, 15 years ago.
“Your services are simply
outstanding. Your expertise, stylish savvy and commitment guarantee
a world-class service for any of your clients, male or female,
smart enough to hire you…You are focused, warm, empathetic
and always doing the best for your client. It doesn’t get
much better than that.”
- Genevieve Westcott, news producer, Sky Channel 99
“...wore one of my lovely sun dresses around
town today and had two compliments from completely random people!
You are a genius and don’t forget it.”
- Clare, Whangarei